Monday, June 16, 2014

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 201
Today's weight: 199
Total loss: 102 pounds
Banded: 6/7/2013
 
Well hello there!
 
I think this goes on record as being the latest "Saturday" weigh-in post ever. I fully admit I have launched into Summer Mode and things just don't seem as pressing, you know? It's GLORIOUS and I wait ALL year for it.
 
I really don't know why I'm so thrilled though...my summer hasn't really even started full force. Since we've been out, I've already done 4 days of in-service...teacher meetings we have to do from June through August. They are about as exciting as you're imagining. Oh well...it's a small price to pay for a couple of months off.
 
My weight has been hanging out at the 199 mark and I am thrilled about it. I cannot even tell you how excited I was to see that number. Thank you all SO much for the kind comments and emails. It made the milestone even that much better to have you all share it with me.
 
I have a fill scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10:00 and I can tell that I need it. I haven't had a fill since March 5th, and I may be way overdue. I've noticed lately that I'm having "white knuckle" moments way more than I should. Moments where food that isn't normally even tempting to me seems like the most delicious thing ever. Like....oh I don't know...the package of Keebler Rainbo Chips Deluxe and the 15 Hershey's Dark Chocolate  kisses that I snarfed down during my meeting today. I'll give you the Hershey's kisses....I mean chocolate is always good, right? But the Rainbo Chips Deluxe? Can't believe I blew calories on those. They ain't no Sprinkles cupcake.
 
So yes...I'm hoping the fill helps. I've got 50 pounds to go and I cannot be derailed now by pedestrian baked goods. :) Or anything else.
 
Just to let you guys know...I'm going to be taking a little bit of a blogging hiatus. I'm going to be doing a little bit of traveling and a WHOLE lot of relaxing. I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Until then....I hope everyone is doing well and you're all getting to relax a bit too.
 
Thanks for reading. :)

7 comments:

  1. Just don't be a stranger ....and make sure you m back to your 'family'. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get a fill tomorrow.. I got one today first since Jan and LONG over due :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayayaya! you hit the 199 mark! I'm so excited for you! Can't believe I've been gone this long and missed it! Kick my butt lady! Well...I hope you have a lot of traveling and relaxing FUN! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting into the 100's!!!! You are so inspirational. My weightloss has been very slow. I exercise 5 days a week and my body has changed dramatically but the scale is not moving. My trainer tells me not to concentrate on the scale but it's hard not to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on hitting ONEDERLAND! It's am amazing feeling huh? =)

    -Breanne
    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete