Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This Week's Eats

It dawned on me the other day that it has been a while since I've told you guys what I'm eating lately. To sum it up quickly...a lot of the same stuff I've been eating all along. Is repetitive eating one of the keys to my success? I kind of think so.

I have a few standbys that I rely on quite a bit and I kind of rotate them. Poppy Seed Chicken is an old favorite, as is Sloppy Joe Casserole, and I'm already excited about my Mom's Chili recipe that I'm going to be making for Super Bowl Sunday.

Here is what is on this week's menu....

On Sunday I made a big batch of Turkey Pepperoni Egg Muffins and I've been having two each morning for breakfast.
 
This is an easily adaptable recipe. Seriously...you can throw anything you like in there. I've made a couple of different versions over the past few months. You can check them out here and here.
 
Lunch is a mix of some of my favorite things...smoked turkey, string cheese, spinach and artichoke hummus, and a few White Cheddar rice crackers. Still loving my mini lunch box I got at Target!
 
My post workout snack is a new find. Have you guys seen these new Protein Packs from Oscar Mayer? 160 calories and 13g of protein. I'm loving them.
 
Dinner varies a bit, but this was what I had last night. I know I've mentioned my love of Chipotle before, and I often eat there twice a week or more. Here's what I get...2 crispy carnitas tacos with fajita veggies, medium salsa, and corn salsa. So freaking good. I've gotten everyone in my life on board the Chipotle Wagon. Not that it was difficult to do. :)
 
Yesterday's nutrition stats..887 calories, 68g protein
 
So there you have it! Thanks for reading.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i eat the same thing at the same time at least 5 days a wk.. It does nt bother me one bit. OH and your moms chili is my lunch all work week every week for the last month of so :) I love it, so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I need some new eats. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete