Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Haiku Review: Michael Angelo's Parmesan Crusted Stuffed Chicken Breast

Ahem....is this mic on?
 
"Crispy chicken parm
Hot, cheesy, deliciousness
Get it at Sam's Club"
 
 
I also need to tell you that John and I did NOT like the sauce packets that come with this. The tomato sauce wasn't all that great, and there is just SO much. It's all you end up tasting. Which is not good, because the chicken and cheese is so delicious. We topped ours off with some Bertoli Light Garlic Alfredo and it was REALLY tasty.
 
Thumbs up and Beatnik snaps all around. :)
 
 


14 comments:

  1. I need to find this. I need this in my life stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks NOTHING like the picture on the box--but if it tastes good, then I'm in! I'll look for them this weekend at Sams. :) Sams--the place that we shop to save money to buy food in bulk that we can't eat! it's a catch-22.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have just captured how I feel about Sam's in a nutshell. John and I wander the aisles like...."Where would we even store this stuff?" I really do dig their frozen stuff though.

      Ha! No...it never looks quite like the picture, does it? It was sooooo good though. I put a little bit of Bertoli Light Alfredo on top before I ate it. Only 25 extra cals!

      Delete
  3. Put that much cheese (or more) on anything and I'll eat it. Cheese is my kryptonite (along with tequila, male go-go dancers, and skyscraper heels).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel! And it was that really good kind of mozzarella too. Not the processed stuff.

      Delete
  4. Drooling down my chin
    Could it be at Costco please?
    Is it lunch time yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! I bet they do have it at Costco. Man...I wish we had a Costco here. I hear it's fabulous.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I wish I was having it for dinner again tonight.

      Delete
  6. I vote from here on out all of your food reviews should be in Haiku form! It made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! This chicken was so tasty it brought out my inner poet. :)

      Delete