Saturday, April 12, 2014

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 209.5
Today's weight: 207.5
Total loss: 93.5 pounds
Banded: 6/7/2013

Down another 2 pounds! Woo hoo! Thrilled with that.

This was a whirlwind of a week. It seemed to go by really fast because I was so very busy. Nothing major, just a lot of different stuff. It was standardized test week at school, so that was kind of blehhhh, but there was plenty of fun stuff too. I went to get my hair done on Monday and it was MUCH needed. There's just something about fresh, new highlights that make a girl feel like a million bucks. Not to mention my stylist Jeanna is the absolute best. We always manage to solve the world's problems, discuss fashion at length, talk about travel plans...she just got back from Tulum...and of course celebrity gossip. Gywneth and Chris....why?

During....
After....
On Wednesday I got to spend time with Rachel and sweet baby Shepherd. School has been such a drag with Rachel on maternity leave. I'm literally going through withdrawals. But...she is right where she needs to be. She is a complete natural at motherhood and is head over heels in love with her boy. I'm completely smitten with him myself.

Friday night, I had dinner with my friend Jordan. She is a world traveler extraordinaire and has just returned from a trip to London and Paris with 29 kids!!! The very thought of taking that many teenagers to Europe makes me break out in hives, but Jordan is the perfect person for it. She is an unstoppable force of nature. We caught up over dinner at a local Mexican restaurant and I'm sure you can imagine that she had PLENTY to tell me. 

I did manage to get to the gym for three killer workouts though, and I was proud of that.

My eating this week has been pretty repetitive and streamlined. You guys know that I begin every single morning with my Unjury coffee. Cannot. Live. Without. It. Now that it's getting warmer, I'm getting ready to make the switch to iced. I'm pretty damn excited about that. I use the Pioneer Woman method to make my iced coffee, and it has never let me down. I have been having the same breakfast every day for about the past month...a hard-boiled egg and my beloved Greek yogurt.

Lunch has been a chicken pita from Sam's Club. I used to be able to find these at Walmart, but no more. There are several different varieties of these pita sandwiches....hamburger, cheeseburger, gyro. They are great for Bandsters. If you can find them, that is.

Dinner has been a little varied. Homemade chili a couple of nights, chicken sausage another night, and some Chick-fil-A nuggets one night when I was on the go. And I cannot forget snacks. VitaTops, of course. But...hold onto your hats, because we've got a new contender. Have you guys tried Skinny Pop??? It is sooooo good.
It tastes like Target popcorn. If you've never had Target popcorn, know that I mean that as a huge compliment. It comes in three flavors, butter, white cheddar, and black pepper. I've only had the butter flavor, but I will eventually try all three, I'm sure.

This weekend I'm just enjoying NOT having anywhere to go. I'm catching up on stuff around the house, doing tons of laundry, and a little bit of meal prep for the coming week. John had a gig tonight, but he'll be home a little later and we're going to catch up on some shows and just relax.

What are you guys up to now that Spring is finally here? Tell me!

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for reading. :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome hair! And your face looks so thin!
    I always loved Gwyneth, but everyone seems to hate her these days. Maybe Chris was reading too many tabloids. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Yeah...I've always been a Gwyneth fan too. But there is something very.....smug about her. My main concern is if Beyonce and Jay Z are gonna choose sides! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I got a cut this week too! Nothing like getting hairs done. Sooo...I totally flpped out and thought that popcorn said skinny poop...not skinny pop. Hahaha. You rock the loss as always. Sooooo proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you....nothing like it. Now if I could just get Jeanna to come to my house and style it for me every morning.

      Ha! With the amount of Skinny Pop I've been eating, if it was Skinny Poop, I'd be dropping weight like nobody's business.

      Delete
  3. Well hello there and welcome to the "band". Can't wait to follow along with your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am thrilled that you're here! :)

      Delete