Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scale Update

Hello. My name is Julie and I am a recovering Control Freak.

Seriously. What is my deal?

After a hot date with the Hubs last night, and a long, rainy, wonderful night of sleep, I woke up this morning in a much better frame of mind. And you know what else helped tremendously?? The sweet comments and emails I received about my last post. Seriously. What would I do without you guys?

In a move that could have gone hideously awry, I woke up and got on the scale this morning. I was thinking...what the hell...it's only a number and I KNOW I have been giving it everything I've got. And what do you know…down a pound for an all-time low of 222. I guess I should know by now that my body is not going to let go of weight until it's damn good and ready. This is a lesson I am learning.

Patience. I'm working on it.

4 comments: