Tuesday, February 4, 2014

This Is How We Snow Day

Or Ice Day if I'm being completely accurate.

The 5:00am phone call happened again. But this time, there was no "staff needs to report at regular time" added on. Today was a complete cancellation! I was pretty surprised, but when I got up and saw all the ice, it made complete sense. Everybody knows, Southerners are ill-prepared for wintry weather. I'm looking at you, Atlanta. :) So we had a lazy day at home.

Ice in the trees is pretty as long as it doesn't mess with my electricity or DirecTV!
This is how I spent most of the day today. Legwarmers...I'm bringin' em back, y'all.
There was lots of guilty pleasure TV...Bravo mixed with a little QVC. There may have even been a Today's Special Value purchased. Shhhhh...don't tell. I love Tarte Cosmetics, and they were practically giving it away. I couldn't afford NOT to get it.
 
This is what Furry Lewis did:
Except when I made Tuna Salad for lunch and he was all like...
But then it was right back to...
I'm getting ready to indulge in a little 25 calorie Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate myself. It's not Starbucks or anything, but it hits the spot!
Remind me in June how much I enjoyed this day, will ya? :)
 
Thanks for reading.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome...everyone needs a snow/ice day. I LOVE the leg warmers. I wanted to throw this other article at you about sleep/insulin resistance...http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/health/sleep-insulin-resistance/index.html. It's pretty interesting. Stay warm girl!

    ReplyDelete