Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 204
Today's weight: 203
Total loss: 98 pounds
Banded: 6/7/2013

It feels great to see the scale moving in the right direction again. Even if it is just creeeeeeeeping down little by little. I'm so ready to see that 1 in front of my weight. I cannot even explain it. I think for me, it's going to be even more emotional than losing 100 pounds. It's been a LONG time.

Still...this past week was a good one. I felt a little more in control of my appetite, my calories, etc. Eating at home every evening (minus one) helped a LOT. And my band is still being quite cooperative too. I really do think I've done a better job listening to my band when it speaks lately. One of the biggest challenges? Just because it's on my plate doesn't mean I have to eat it. Do any of you struggle with this one?

It's a good thing I'm in a much better frame of mind because this week is gonna be go, go, GO. I have something I have to do every single night.

But that's okay...because I'm starting to feel summer right around the corner. And it dawned on me today that next Monday is Memorial Day! So technically there are only 2 Mondays left in the school year. :)

I hope everyone has a great week ahead. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Girl I struggle with the whole clean plate thing too.. If I am at home I stop clear my plate and put away the rest of the food, If I dont, If i sit there till everyone is done then i end up picking at the rest even though I am full.. Bad thing for me. If I eat out I ask for a box pretty much as soon as the food gets to the table or if its not good enough to bother taking home, as soon as i am done i put my napkin over it and all the rest of the trash from the table.. this prevents picking at the rest for me :).. Congrats on your loss you are SOOOO close to 2 BIG mile markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I haven't checked in for MONTHS and was sooo excited to see your progress! You look amazing, there is such a noticeable difference! Can't wait to see you hit onederland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I'm SO glad to hear from you! How are things?

      Thank you so much. Hopefully it'll be very soon!

      Delete
  3. 197 today! Out of the 200's officially. You are next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Jacqueline!! That is awesome!!!

      Delete