Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weigh-In Saturday and Social Media Takeover ;)

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 251.5
Today's weight: 250.5
Total loss: 50.5 pounds
Banded: 6/7/2013

Just a pound this week. But hey...that's okay. I'm officially over the 50 pound mark and. It feels amazing.

What also feels amazing? The cooler weather headed our way. John and I are going to take a little trip down to Hot Springs today to get out and enjoy it. Have I mentioned how glad I am that the music festival is over for this year? :)

I also wanted to let you guys know that you can now follow my "daily eats" on Instagram (lapbandeats) and Twitter (@lapbandeats). It's easier to post what I'm eating (with the nutrition stats, of course) in real time. Come find me!

P.S. Rachel is having a sweet baby BOY! Last night's party was so much fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment