Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 250.5
Today's weight: 248
Total loss: 53 pounds

Yes! That 2.5lb loss works for me just fine. And 53lbs in just over 4 months? Have I mentioned to y'all that I love my lap band?

I did something today at the gym that was both a little cliché and a whole lot empowering. After I got done with the elliptical and the Cybex weight machines...I started eyeing the free weights over in the corner. I was the only one in the weight room at the time, so I thought...what the hell. I went over and tried to pick up the 50lb dumbbell. Oh I could pick it up, but it took both hands. And I certainly didn't want to hold it for very long. Hmmmm. So that's what 50lbs really feels like.

Cool.

Onward and downward. :)

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Not cliche'...awesome. And its amazing to think that was on your BOD! isn't it? Nice losses, lady. Loving your incredible progress...it helps keep me honest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! No wonder I was so freaking tired ALL the time.

      Thank you so much. You are the BEST!!!

      Delete