Saturday, October 19, 2013

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 248
Today's weight: 246
Total loss: 55 pounds

Whew! It was a busy morning here at the ranch. I woke up super early (for a Saturday) to go see some of my favorite 9th grade ladies play in a big volleyball tournament in Little Rock. Our school's volleyball program has really taken off and it is such a fun game to watch. They won their first match easily. I would've loved to stick around to see more, but the next game didn't start until 1pm.

I decided that since I was in already in Little Rock, I would grab a quick Egg White Delight at a nearby McDonald's and then head to Whole Foods. We don't have a WF here in town, so I'm not overly familiar with it. I had a great time just wandering the aisles and picking up some new products to try.

I came home and got all the groceries put up, threw on a different shirt, and headed to the gym. I had a really great workout today. It's always amazing to me how much better my Saturday workouts are than the ones throughout the week. Teaching over a hundred and thrity 15 year olds all day tends to wear one out. :)

Loving the two pound loss this week. I'm starting to future trip a little bit and I'm beginning to wonder....could I possibly be down 60 lbs in time for my 5 month bandiversary on November 7th??? Stay tuned.

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

1 comment: