Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 270.5
Current weight: 267.0

Wow. A 3.5 pound loss this week. I am ecstatic!

At this point I'm ready to say that I think bumping up my calories to 950 - 1,000 a day has really made a difference. I don't know what to think about the exercise factor though. I've only done one workout this week due to the Plantar Fasciitis situation, so I was expecting that to have slowed down my loss.

This past Wednesday was my second fill, and I can REALLY tell a difference in the amount that I am able to eat. Yesterday was my first day back on solid food and I only ate two small meals. About half a fish filet and a few bites of eggplant casserole for lunch, and a small chicken enchilada with about a third of a cup of refried beans for dinner. I'll be having the other half of the Mexican meal for my dinner tonight.

So far today I've had my iced coffee and breakfast. I made my coffee with Chocolate Splendor Unjury instead of Vanilla because I was kind of in a mocha mood. For breakfast I had a scrambled egg with a slice of pepper jack, and some sliced tomatoes.
In a little while I'm going to the gym to walk and do weights. I'm going to stretch my foot really well and ice it afterwards. Then I've got to make a Walmart trip that I don't even want to THINK about. We are literally out of everything. It's going to be massive.

I'm planning on having Wendy's chili for lunch, and dinner is already in the fridge. Yea!

John has a gig tonight, so I'm going to do laundry and watch the Scandal marathon on BET. I finished the first season on Netflix, so I want to watch Season 2 before the third season starts in October. It's a REALLY good show.

My totals for today:

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for reading.

2 comments: