Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 264
Today's weight: 260
Total loss: 41 pounds

Whoa! What's up with that? Last week 1 and this week 4. But I'm not going to over think it. I'm just going to be thankful.

Shortly after surgery, it was kind of fun to future trip and think about how much weight I might lose by certain occasions. I tried to reel this in a bit and not get too crazy. I mean...you never know what's going to happen and some things are not in our control. So...cautiously, optimistically, I wondered if I could lose 41 pounds by my 41st birthday on September 14th. I hit that this morning. It feels really good to be two weeks ahead of schedule!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My reaction was pretty much "shock and awe"!

      Delete
  2. Oh my! That's wonderful! I wonder what your real weight loss by 41 will be? Very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously cannot believe it. I was thrilled. Now I'm thinking about what my weigh loss could be by Christmas time.

      How is everything going? It sounds like you are getting super close to surgery time. I'm so excited for you!

      Delete