Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 256
Today's weight: 254
Total loss: 47 pounds

Of course when I got on the scale this morning, I did my usual weighing three times thing. Two out of the three times it said 253.5. One time it said 254. So we're going to go with that. :)

I was pretty pleased with that number. Especially considering the birthday shenanigans that went on last Saturday. Oh…it wasn't too bad. Just the petit four I showed you guys and a dinner out with friends Saturday night. But...there was cheese dip. Specifically, a really fancy Queso Fundido with Monterrey Jack, goat cheese, and a "Poblano Pesto Drizzle". I had gone soooooo long without cheese dip. This is major, people. Before being banded, it was one of my main food groups. For those of you non-Arkansans out there, you probably didn't know, but Arkansas is the Cheese Dip Capital of the World. Seriously. We have like a festival and everything. :) More cans of Ro-tel are sold here than any place in the U.S. Is that a weird claim to fame, or what? It's like Utah with Jell-O and Massachusetts with Marshmallow Fluff. Why do I KNOW these things?? Anywho...

Today I am in serious "getting things done" mode. I've had my Unjury coffee, and I'm getting ready to eat my Egg White Delight from McDonald's. Then I'm going to the gym for my fourth workout this week. I'm really digging the elliptical trainer. Maybe that is something else that's helped with the weight-loss? Normally when I start working out harder, I tend to retain water weight.

After I get done at the gym, I've got to make a gargantuan trip to Walmart. After that… I really need to clean up around my house. When school starts back, it's the last thing I want to do when I get home in the evenings. John is off tonight, so I'm hoping to enlist his help. That boy can clean a bathroom like nobody's business. It's just getting him to do it that's the hard part. :)

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend. Special shout out to NJ Lap Band Girl who is having her surgery this Wednesday!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I'm so nervous/excited/freaking out!!! I plan on posting my bikini pics tonight...dum duum duuuuuuuuuum....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so proud of you! You are going to rock this!

      Post an update as soon as you feel like it. We are ALL rooting for you!

      Delete
  2. You ROCK! Seriously. Loving how great your weight loss is going. Missed your updates last week (hellish week for me...) so scoot back to the water bottle post and answer my questions. ;)

    PS...I love cheese dip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it was because I had not eaten it in sooooo long, but the birthday cheese dip was AMAZING!

      Delete
  3. Louisville KY eats more Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup than anywhere else. Everyone attributes it to Ohio Valley allergies. I once heard that we have Dairy Queen's highest sales of biscuits and gravy. That totally grosses me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Dairy Queen has biscuits and gravy? I feel cheated and robbed! Ha! We hardly have any DQs left anymore. It's kind of sad.

      I bet that's exactly right! I love some Chicken and Stars when I have a cold. :)

      Delete