Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weigh-In Saturday...100th Post Edition

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 214
Today's weight: 212
Total loss: 89 pounds
Banded: 6/7/2013

Hello everyone and Happy Weekend! I'm absolutely thrilled with the 2 pound loss this week. I wish they could all be 2 pound weeks. I would be just fine with that. :)

I can't believe this is my 100th post. I didn't have any idea that I had that much to say! I'm so thankful for everything I've learned during this whole process. And I'm so thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for motivating me and giving me great advice along the way. I know I've said this before, but when I started this blog, I really had no idea that anyone would want to read about my journey. Not only has this been a place to voice my thoughts, and to vent, it has also kept me accountable. But for me though, the biggest thrill though is knowing I may be helping someone navigate their own lapband journey. I'm excited about what the future holds for all of us.

Something else I'm excited about? Spring Break has arrived. I probably say this every year, but this year it felt long overdue. I don't have any big plans this week. John has to work and a lot of my friends are traveling. But I do have a few things planned. And most of them involve meals. Of course! I decided that I'm going to cut myself some slack this week and have a few treats here and there. Nothing crazy, but I've got to live a little, right? On Tuesday, I'm going with my friend Jon to an amazing new Thai restaurant we've discovered. Their Panang curry is out of this world. Rachel and I are going to lunch on Wednesday with sweet baby boy. And on Thursday, I'm going to take homemade banana pudding to John's work for him and his coworkers to enjoy. Not to get too graphic, but it has condensed milk, Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies, cream cheese, and a bananas foster sauce that goes on top. Just RIDICULOUS. I will have to be sure and sample it to make sure it's appropriately delicious. So with that said, I think I'm going to be happy if I can just maintain my weight this week. And knowing that up front makes me a little more okay with it.

Another thing that I'm going to do is…binge watch something on Netflix! Right now I'm thinking about either The Walking Dead or House of Cards. Do you guys have any other suggestions for me? There's probably something really great that I'm missing.

I hope everyone has a great week. Thank you for making my blog a part of your day. Here's to 100 more posts! :)

6 comments:

  1. WE realy enjoy House of Cards. Ive not gotten into the whole walking dead thing, I tried an episode just wasnt my thing. I hope you have a great time on your break :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I plan on doing a whole lotta NOTHING! I really do think I will watch House of Cards. It seems like something I'd really like.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a 2lb loss this week! You are amazing. Can't wait to hear about your week of fun! Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so jazzed when I stepped on that scale. LOVE it when that happens. :)

      Delete
  3. Hooray for 2 pounds! I've been binge watching Vampire Diaries lol

    ReplyDelete