Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weigh-In Saturday

Starting weight: 301
Last week's weight: 215
Today's weight: 214
Total loss: 87 pounds
Banded: 6/7/2013

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you're all getting to relax and have some fun this weekend. John and I certainly are. I don't know if it's the time change or what, but I slept about 10 hours last night. I NEVER do that. I guess my body needed it.

I'm down another pound this week. And I'm happy about that. My eating was on track, and I managed to get in 3 good workouts. Striving for 4 workouts this next week. I'm continually amping up my Cybex Arc Trainer routine...increasing resistance and incline...and it feels great. I'm also increasing my free weights a bit...heavier weights and a few more reps. Little by little...I'm getting there. And don't tell anyone, but sometimes I like to sit around and feel my new muscles. Is that weird? :)

Have a great weekend! Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. Totally NOT weird lol I was flexing the other day and noticed definition of muscles forming and ever since I flex to just see hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's probably the opposite of weird -smart- to get familiar with your body as it changes! Glad you are getting the rest you need and congratulations on another pound off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I do the same thing w my muscles..lol Congrats on your loss you are rockin it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok good! I'm just so proud that I actually have them now! :)

      Delete