Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hola, Tuesday!

Today there was....

My reason for bounding out of bed this morning:

A protein packed breakfast:

A delicious ham, hummus, and tomato pita for lunch:

For dinner my Genghis Grill bowl (part deux). Is it possible it was even better tonight?
 
And there was water. Lots and lots of water. About 74 ounces total. There was also a good, hard workout. Number 2 for the week.  45 minutes of speedwalking. The longest I've ever gone. Amazing what some good music can do.

And my totals for the day.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Go girl!!! With the water, exercise and food choices, seems like today was a good day for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! I woke up this morning kind of sore, but it's just a reminder that I'm getting healthier. :)

      Delete
  2. Just so ya know...after you talking about "homegrown" tomatoes I had to make a run and get some today to put in my salad because I couldn't quit thinking about them. Store bought tomatoes just don't do it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I wish I could give you some of them! We've got tons.

      Delete